darngoooodToday I painted these brown balls a bunch of happy colors to match @thisisfoolproof! Not a bad DIY to customize the $35 LexMod Herman Miller knockoff! Currently deciding if I should add a finishing gloss coat or leave it matte.
- yulischeidtAlways matte.
- jodielayneWhat @YuliScheidt said
- margaret.does^^ ditto
- helvetikatI would suggest adding some sort of coating to protect the paint (assuming you will be using it to hang things on).
- darngooood@helvetikat that's what I was thinking! Maybe just a thin, not super glossy protectant to keep it from looking too shiny!
- darlingstudioI was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy that knockoff coat rack is. Love the colors you chose!
- meeesshel_Matte all the way! Totally doing this!
- nagro5That's a nice set of balls.
- aaronrootMatte sealer.
- kapperstudiosMatte mod podge 👌 or a satin sealer spray.
- osephjmatte or satin polycrylic will look great and protect quite a bit! 💯
- alex_despainI've got one of those. 🙂👍
Log in to like or comment.