chrissalvatoreIt's with a heavy heart that I share the news that earlier this morning the world lost a truly inspiring, beautiful woman. Norma is now resting peacefully in the eternal and while she may no longer physically be with us, her spirit will continue to fill the hearts of so many people. Perhaps Norma's lasting legacy is that her story helped the world to see the true meaning of love. Norma reminded me that we all are created to love and all desire to be loved. This year Norma has reminded us what Valentine's Day is all about. To love another is not about living struggle free or never experiencing hurt or loss, but to fully and deeply open our hearts to one another without fear. Each of us is lovable even with all of our differences. Love has no boundaries. May you rest in peace my sweet sweet lady, Norma. ❤️
- lufrei_😭 😭 ❤
- wellingtonandrader045Que linda atitude.
- thaiselliasParabéns,você foi ótimo com ela❤❤
- le_ap2911originalMeus sentimentos
- apaulapennaMeus sentimentos. Quem planta amor 💓, colhe amor 💓. Deus te abençoe.
- eliannycorreiaVi sua história aqui no Brasil pela rede Record de televisão,achei sua atitude lindíssima, se um terço das pessoas fizessem o que vc fez,o mundo seria diferente,parabéns👏👏👏👏😘
- evani6161Vc é um grande exemplo de ser humano. Quem dera se tivesse mas pessoas como vc. Deus te abençoe Chris.
- paulinhacizilioLinda atitude.. Parabéns
- ofc.mariliamendoncacantoraParabéns pela atitude eu te admiro muito por causa disso 😍😍😍
- steveandpattiI love you Chris! You are such an amazing person. Norma was so lucky to cross your path. Peace be with both of you. 🙏🏼
- shamelllessShen is taking Care, not you anymore. Luv you
- fjtestudanteeatShe will rest in peace. You are a great guy, God keep blessing you always.
- piestiels2017 has already killed Gabe The Dog and Norma.
- mils4482You perfect beautiful, soul. I aspire to be more like you. What an amazing example you are.
- jns4566I'm sorry
- monasoar3sI'm sorry
- eddywittryHaving read the eulogy at my mom's funeral on Saturday, and having followed your story the last couple of weeks, I can say I LOVE the beauty in your post - not the bullshit sadness but the uplifting inspiration!
Log in to like or comment.