Lobster, mussels, and shrimps boiled in a wine saffron broth. Enjoyed making this for the first time!
- sugarfreealex#sugarfree #dairyfree #glutenfree #bouillabaisse #dietitian
- the_fittriommm I LOVE seafood 😍👅
- _.veg_lonerrollingstoner420._How are you considered a dietician eating sea food ?
- cmiellionaire@_.veg_lonerrollingstoner420._ dietitian*
- domesticphdWas it fairly easy to make? Love lobster but a bit intimidated to make it myself!
- sugarfreealex@domesticphd yes it was! Definitely try it because it was not difficult. It was my first time making lobster, too. I made the broth and let the flavors boil for a little. Then added the mussels and shrimp and cooked for only 3 minutes (they cook extremely fast). Instead of boiling the lobster tail in the broth I decided to broil it in the oven, very easy. I followed a video online how to cute the tail open right down the middle. Seasoned with a little old bay and 3 big pats of butter right on the meat. Broil for only 10 minutes and done! So easy
- healthyhelperOh sounds amazing!!!
- sugarfreealex@andytherd try this!! It's easier than it looks. Bouillabaisse
- andytherdI see you okay definetely up for consideration as I enjoy all this stuff
Log in to like or comment.