littlegreendotDouble tap if you love natural skincare! 💚👆👆 Baking soda is unlike other scrubs – the micro grains act like sandpaper, which sounds like the last thing you’d want for your skin, except for when you do. It’s still gentle enough – but it does such an amazing job at removing that dead, outer layer of the skin: the layer that is responsible for dullness and fine wrinkles and where sun-damage lies. It also helps with those miserable blackheads that like to pop up! No worries, with a little baking soda – bumps become smooth, skin glows… cakes rise, it’s amazing stuff!
DIY SKIN POLISHING RECIPE✨
your normal face wash
1.pour a little face wash in the palm of your hand
2. add baking soda until you create a paste
3. very gently scrub your face, or why not grab your body wash, jump in the shower and do your whole body!
4. wash with water and then feel how incredibly smooth your skin is!
Do this once or twice a month, but no more than that – or your skin may get sensitive and peel. This treatment not only keeps your skin renewed, but it makes for better absorption of the moisturizers and serums that you apply, which means you get more benefit out of your products. Just make sure there are no chemicals in your products, you don’t want your new skin soaking all that in! #littlegreendot
- littlegreendot#beautygram #bali #pamperyourself #glowingskin #softskin #flawlessskin #skincare #beautycare #beautybloggers #naturalskincare #greenbeauty #selfcare #instabeauty #betterskin #organicskincare #beautyroutine #nontoxic #organicbeauty #greenliving #ecobeauty #cleanbeauty #greenbeautyblogger #nontoxicbeauty #bblogger #beautyskin #skincareluxury #beautytips #skinproducts #beautyproducts
- simply_josephineSuch a nice tip thank you ~ I also like to mix some baking soda in with my shampoo when I wash my hair :) every once in a while
- cynth17I love using this. @elohveeeee
- hollywoodairbrushtanningacademWow, like it 😉 👍
- essentiallyinspiredoilsLove this!✨
- thepastelproject_comI also use baking soda to exfoliate my face and love it!😉
- wonicnacI made a scrub with baking soda, organic sesame oil and raw organic honey. ♡
- urbangreywhaleYes I do that! It's great once in a while definately not every day though ;-) also sometimes do an olive oil cleanse- again not daily because pores get clogged. 👍
- greenbeautyglamI'm definitely am going to try this 💚
- tippytetoeAny reaction between activated charcoal and the baking soda? I want to try this but my facewash has the charcoal and I wanted to check first.
- littlegreendot@tippytetoe - I haven't heard of any concerns with mixing it, but might be something to research :)
Log in to like or comment.