minoritynomadPeople tend to forget that Vietnam is one of the few Communist countries left. With China, Laos, North Korea, and Cuba being the others. But when you're on the ground you can feel it. Ho Chi Minh city will quickly change your perspective on communism, the Vietnam War, and the west. #vietnam #asia #travel #sonya7s #history #travelphotography #life #live #love
- nomadictexanmh@minoritynomad And they have wonderful food!
- davodpilNice pic
- wanderluxetravelcoWe love your pics! 💕💕
- minoritynomad@nomadictexanmh spring rolls for the win
- nomadictexanmh@minoritynomad A To The Men young man!
- elisiatravellerI really want to go! 😣
- alizarin_blueAre you there now? @minoritynomad
- minoritynomad@elisiatraveller it's a different kind of place. Definitely a country that will make you think.
- minoritynomad@alizarin_blue I'm gone now. On my way back to Europe
- alizarin_blue@minoritynomad ah okay. I was there last week. Wonderful place. Did you get to ride on the (innumerable) bikes?
- minoritynomad@alizarin_blue nahhh. Not my kind of thing.
- philipzopkeCooles Profil :)
- alizarin_blue@minoritynomad yeah, not mine either. Found out the hard way.
- tristanmanasLooks good!
- zeinamraadExcellente photo 👌🏼❤️
- geoffmeetsworldWoah, I didn't realize Vietnam was still communist!
- garywongphotographySolid! Check out my page!
Log in to like or comment.