sugarandcharmDreaming of Charleston today! I'm planning a 2 week trip there with my family in May and I can't wait to explore again. Trying to decide between renting a house or hotels? Any vrbo recommendations let me know!! #sugarandcharmtravels
- brittnichole008What a whimsical scene! Still want to visit Charleston sometime!
- loveandsplendor@maraferreira me toooooi
- anicgentryLoved all the Pics you guys took of this amazing place! So dreamy 😍
- therefinedwomanSeriously stunning!! Need to see this for myself!!
- stefaniesmithDid you check out air bnb? We always luck out!
- jenpinkstonThat sounds like heaven Eden!
- avestylesLove that Spanish moss
- lovelyindeedTwo weeks?! That'll be awesome!
- pizzazzerieI grew up there! Stay downtown for sure, eat at Husk. Shop in the market. Walk the battery daily :)
- maggieblueberryKiawah Island is a must!
- beautifulvictoria15Spanish moss, sweet tea, mint juleps,pralines and she crab soup all the Southern charms of Charleston. A beautiful sweet grass basket would be a treasured remembrance of your visit there.
- camillestylesDying to visit charleston - I've never been!
- bakeandtellI visited SC a couple of years ago (also around early-/mid-May, coincidentally) and absolutely loved it! We rented a house on Folly Beach - a great, funky little beach town that's only about a 15 minute drive from Charleston. You'll definitely want to check out Husk while you're there -- one of the best meals I've ever had to date.
- emilysnotdeadI rented a sailboat via Airbnb in the Charleston harbor marina . It was so fun ( small) but fun to wake up on the water
- sarahshermansamuelAh so gorgeous! So fun
- deskdecorproPretty nice
- theproperblogLooks like a nice place for a stroll!
- freutcakeCharleston is on my must see list!
Log in to like or comment.