retro_gamingNew blog post up about part of my l00t from Retro Gathering ^_^ I began with everything Atari related! :D Gotta love these vintage game carts ^_^ What's your favorite cartridge design? :)
#Atari #Atari2600 #RetroGames #RetroGaming #RetroGameCollecting #GameCollecting #VideoGameCollecting #RetroCollective
- thethrowbackgamerNice I'll check that out! 😁
- email@example.com classics! ^_^
- retro_gaming@thethrowbackgamer 😁👍
- aforamaDefender for Atari 5200! Catridge and art! 😁
- lucasmilanisantiagoKonami cartridges for famicom are great. Imagic for the 2600 VCS. Tengen for the NES.
- crates0fvinylDo you own any carts from M network (intellevision for Atari)?
- retrogamesplayerMy favorite cartridge design is Asteroids, I love to play that game when I was a kid.
- gab.may.atariLos mejores juegos de la historia,grandes recuerdos...felicidades 😎👍🏻
- quillgamingNot lynx carts
- quillgamingI liked the codemasters jcart design for micromachines and others, which had 2 extra ports built into the cart for 4 player action without needing to own a megatap or whatever the md one is called
- retro_gaming@crates0fvinyl no I don't think so.. never heard of..
- retro_gaming@retrosnesgxmer yeah, that one's really nice ^_^
- retro_gaming@quillgaming haha no Lynx carts are a bit obnoxious..
- retro_gaming@quillgaming oh yeah! Those are brilliant :D
- arjan_kooijNeo Geo AES carts are my all-time favorite. Simply stunning, both from a technical as well as from a design perspective.
- sweatpantsjoeI'm a sucker for those maroon labels on the later released / re-released 2600 games.
- sweatpantsjoeLook them up as red label atari 2600 on ebay for those who dont know what im talking about, but i think theyre more maroon, not really red
- night_stomach@retro_gaming FREEWAY still stands up today playing against a friend
Log in to like or comment.