fitbit#FitbitFriend @healthy_happy_tricky turns to her #FitbitBlaze for extra motivation to take her workouts to the next level so that she feels proud of the results on her workout summary screen. How does your tracker motivate you?
- iamazeem_ojaaDo your HR monitors stop working after a few months? Doing HIIT sprints and getting readings of 68?! That's not correct.
- fitbit@iamazeem_ojaa Hi there! We recommend checking out http://help.fitbit.com and search for "heart rate" for what impacts the accuracy of your heart rate reading. Let us know if you have further questions!
- diana_1016@j22flores caugh caugh*
- itsbriibee@fitbit does it count your calories?
- fitbit@itsbriibee Hi there! Fitbit Blaze will track your steps, distance, floors climbed, calories burned, heart-rate, sleep, and exercise stats. For more info about the Blaze, please check out: fitbit.com/blaze. Let us know if you have any questions.
- iamazeem_ojaaTried all of what was suggested and still the same, readings of 70 whilst doing cardio.
- fitbit@iamazeem_ojaa Thanks for troubleshooting beforehand. There are different reasons that could impact the accuracy of your heart rate reading. Please visit http://help.fitbit.com & search for "heart rate" for more detailed info. If you need anything else, we'll be here.
- iamazeem_ojaaYou've literally responded with the same message. Scroll up. I've already done that!
- fitbit@iamazeem_ojaa Apologies for the mix up. Please reach us through at contact.fitbit.com & we'll be taking it from there.
- hollieball@fitbit I'm annoyed about mine
- fitbit@hollieball Hi there! What happened? Can you fill us with more details? We hope to hear from you soon!
- sandyfishy4296I just bought mine & charged it completely and its already on medium battery after about 18 hrs or so. Is that normal? Isn't it supposed to last 5 days?
- fitbit@sandyfishy4296 Sorry to hear this. Please get in touch with us at contact.fitbit.com and we'll take a closer look at your device. Keep us posted!
- hollieball@fitbit it is hard to get it to sync to the app. It just says looking. It works but intermittently. I have Bluetooth headphones and other things that work fine so I think it might be the actual fitbit
- mrs_fitmommaI need more friends to play with add me firstname.lastname@example.org to compete with me! @fitbit
- fitbit@hollieball Thanks for the update! Please go to http://help.fitbit.com and search for "syncing" and follow the indicated troubleshooting steps. Let us know how it goes!
- fitbit@mrs_fitmomma It's great to have you here! You can also meet a lot of Fitbit friends through our groups so check them out: http://fitbit.com/groups. Hope this helps!
- mrs_fitmommaThank you and no problem I love my fit bit never had a problem with it! Definitely 5 stars, it helps motivate me, tracks my progress, gives me date and time, helps to remind me when it's time to pump for my baby's milk. My Fitbit has helped this mama a lot! @Fitbit
- fitbit@mrs_fitmomma Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our product has been an agent of change to keep you moving and live a healthier life. #fitbitfriends
Log in to like or comment.