wholesome.habitsLooking for some dinner inspiration! What is one of your favorite,easy, go -to weeknight meals? 💁🏼
- eat.oil.nourishLol...when in doubt...over easy eggs and sautéed spinach
- queensuzie2Hoooorrrraaaayyyy long hair!!!! And veggie tacos all the time or potatoes onions and eggs
- nstirdivantQuinoa tacos. You can make quinoa ahead of time and make for multiple meal. Then build what you like on your tacos. Our family loves: aliced avacado, black beans, lettuce, cilantro, tomatoes. Yum yum.
- ryanjennaSo easy it's not even cooking, but definitely a crowd pleaser at home! Chicken breast sliced horizontally (or bought thin). Toss in a bag with olive oil,
- ryanjennaGarlic salt and pepper. Roll in combo 1/3c parmesan cheese 1/3c Panko crumbs and 1/3 Italian bread crumbs. May need more garlic salt depending on taste. Serve with potatoes or rice and a veggie.
- ryanjennaAck! I keep hitting post before it's ready! Meant to also say cook at 400 degrees for 12 mins or so.
- chel.jonesSushi (they sell it fresh at the our grocery store) then I just make an Asian slaw or spicy edamame to go with it. Definitely easy! 😊
- melissa_amy_simmonsOk that necklace!!!!!!! 😍 I'm just going to browse all these amazing suggestions! 👌🏻
- firstname.lastname@example.org I wish we had sushi 😞my favorite! We will just have to come visit you 💞
- wholesome.habits@ryanjenna this sounds amazing!!!! I LOVE a chicken breast sliced thin 🙌🏻can't wait to try it 🙌🏻🙌🏻❤❤
- wholesome.habits@nstirdivant do you use a corn tortilla? Why have I ever thought of quinoa tacos?!?! 🙌🏻
- wholesome.habits@queensuzie2 so simple and classic potatoes, onions and eggs!!! Love it! And yes hair is mid length and feeling so long lol
- wholesome.habits@eat_drink_and_live_oily eggs is a staple for dinner here too, I never do sautéed spinach and I love it! Good idea!
- wholesome.habits@erineeastman I love smitten kitchen and this sounds perfect!!! 😍😘can't wait to try
- wholesome.habits@jenpaige77 fajitas always intimidate me to make! This sounds perfectly doable and delicious! 😍🤗❤
- wholesome.habits@ziabeth I know!!!!!! Feeling like I am not sure what to do with it lol
- wholesome.habits@nikkiann91 do you use the squash as noodles? My husband would love alfredo addition
- email@example.com yes corn Tortillas! Or sometimes we'll make a salad and no shells.
- chel.jonesYes come visit!!!!! @wholesome.habits
Log in to like or comment.