bodegaoncentralWho’s tried this month’s Frita? The Frita de Mi Corazon is Cuban style Palomilla Steak with a mint and Fresno chimi-churri aioli, topped with fried portabella mushrooms and caramelized onions. Come try yours today!
- ashleysanchezphotographyOh my dear lord 😳😛
- natesommerkampI'M COMING FOR YOU, SANDWICH
- grace.hope.foodI have 🙋🏼 as good as it looks 😍
- frogman_feastLooks delicious!
- sleepysharks@whimsikohl this looks bomb af
- bevhed@brianwardenn 🍔😶
- natesommerkamp@westtampaang OH DANG IT'S THE SANDWICH POLICE. For real though, what classifies something as a frita? I have no clue, I just enjoy sandwiches.
- jdubbs2412@a_1steak_sauce !!!!!
- whimsikohl@sleepysharks omg 😱
- timothypaul78_That looks so effin' good!!!!!😛
- westtampaang@natesommerkamp fritas are a Latin thing.
- irierenn22#lunchtomorrow @heemthedream22
- sandman34567Looks awesome.
- madeindtspHow much
- bodegaoncentral@sandman34567 thanks! Hope you can come by and try it. Just a few more days until the new one!
- natesommerkampYall were out of this sandwich both times I came to get one. Call ahead, folks :(
- bodegaoncentral@natesommerkamp sorry about that!
- natesommerkampNo worries, the rest of the food is good too :)
Log in to like or comment.