sashadigiulianOne of the most effective and efficient way to train pure endurance for climbing is on the @treadwall - I will typically do interval sessions on the machine, for instance - 3 minutes on x 1 minute off x 6-10 reps. So thankful to have this machine at my house so even on my lazy (or hectic) days I can still find a way 💪🏻 @fishercreative 📸
#fitness #workout #climbing
- themedgeekHow do you decided what holds to use on the wall? Do you always try for crimps, mix it up or go for some other bomber idea?
- jercollins_com@sashadigiulian I love the TW. How often do you change out holds?
- zach_halClimbing into my bed is pretty effective for me
- holdbreaker👍 👍 👍
- rebel_pine_coffeeSuch a BEAST! So awesome!
- ssantos692👻 Just nice and cool keep it up 👏👊‼️
- anusca_bOh my God Sasha that looks difficult...but you re the best climber I ve ever seen so it should be very easy for you...💪💕
- carlomichelmxMuy cool
- emelieileme@arg_min_x we need one
- josh_seniorYou've got one in your house?! What an absolute dream.
- brandi_l_hornI have one too! Best invention EVER! See you in rifle this summer??
- artuller@sashadigiulian is yours constantly breaking? The brand new one at the gym is never working. One mechanical problem after another. @treadwall
- arg_min_x@emelieileme yes!
- robinoleary@josh_senior #welljel
- josh_senior@robinoleary I know right?! Although I'm drawing up plans to turn half a garage into a little climbing cave so I never have excuses not to train! Going to be awesome. 😆
Log in to like or comment.