2 scoops @LovellaNutrition Whey Protein, vanilla flavor
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or low calorie sweetener)
1/2 cup almond milk or skim milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For serving: maple syrup and fresh berries
Preheat a waffle iron and coat with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix together the protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder and coconut sugar.
Add the eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract to the dry mixture; stir until thoroughly combined and a batter forms.
Place ¼ cup batter into each well of the waffle iron. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve immediately, topped with maple syrup and fresh berries.
- d.erdogmusGelmiyorsun ki yiyelim @aylinozkara 😥😰
- caros.kitchen.creationsDelicious 😍
- nicholas_boyd89I could kill those right now
- morteza_heydari_kashan313بسیار عالی 😍😍😉😉
- aylinozkaraÇok isterim amaa 😊 @d.erdogmus
- pauliksuperstarSo good 😊
- mos_jef23@bamb00grl here babe
- momofthreekidzDo you happen to know the nutritional content? Calories? Carbs? Sugar?
- arroyosandirYummy 💓
- koenleeuwisLooks so good!
- dianaaminee@lulu_h_mrad @shiekjnr
Log in to like or comment.