bookishcassieI've been scouting out little garden sections in the city to read on my lunch break this summer. This one @wpeaceu is for sure my favorite so far. Side note: I shared a bunch of my favorite @instagram #bookish accounts in my story. Check them out! 🍦Side Note Two: yesterday on the blog I wrote a little diddy for #newsdaytuesday talking about reading as a punishment. You should TOTES read that. (Link in bio 🔝)
#bookstagram #bookaddict #bookblogger #blog #bookaholic #bookworm #booknerd #bookish #bibliophile #igreads #garden #gardenparty #instareads #currentread #gabiagirlinpieces #blogger #amreading #bookstagramfeature #city #sunshine #waitingforsummer #nature #gooutside
- chrisjnewmanHey I work there! Very cool 😬
- bookishcassie@chrisjnewman no way, what do you do? (This may or may not be a stupid question).
- chrisjnewmanHaha no not stupid. I'm the Digital Media Coordinator for the school's Communication & Marketing Dept. Manage the website, social media, create digital content etc 😊
- bookishcassieThat sounds like an AWESOME job. While trying to figure out what I want to do with my life post-teaching high schoolers all day, I've looked into marketing and copy editing!
- sageoberI have to say working on college campuses is the best! ❤ This one looks lovely!
- bookishcassieClearly I need to look into this 👏🏼 @sageober
- mayhewbergmanWe used to live in a little white house on Pace street that ran right into Peace. I miss that house & downtown. ❤
- mariaplusbooksLovely spot!!! 😊 reading outside is seen as weird where I love but I'm going to 'join you' in the search for beautiful calm places to enjoy a good book
- bookishcassie@mayhewbergman I love all of the little houses in between the doll houses downtown. They always have so much character.
- bookishcassie@mariaplusbooks why is that, dear? I love the little cultural differences. Definitely join in the search! You had a beautiful lake or something when you were reading Homegoing!
- mariaplusbooksI think it is not only culture but also the size of the place! I live in a very small city now and whereas in Madrid you can more or less do whatever you want here people will stare at you ir you take pics of books outside or do things like eating alone with a book! Not in a bad way though..it's just that it is not normal I guess!
- bookishcassieI always feel weird when I eat alone (like people are making up stories about why I'm alone) so I get that! Even if I am reading. Sometimes it makes people talk to you though which is nice :) @mariaplusbooks
- mrmake_hersmileBooks are life
- bookishcassie@mrmake_hersmile amen to that :)
- junipereditingThank you for the shoutout lovely lady! I am, in turn, a big fan of you ❤
- bookishcassie@juniperediting love it! I will have to pick your brain sometime on editing! 🖤🖤
- juniperediting@bookishcassie I look forward to it 😊
Log in to like or comment.