thainamadereOnce upon a time I was told that someone didn't like me because I smiled too much. I allowed those words to affect me in ways that were both toxic to me and others. I'm not as light-hearted as I once were. I was trained to weigh things that keep me from smiling over things that do so that I may be "normal". It's time stop monitoring my smile and unlearn average. Happy Wednesday! 😁
- ambivurtYour smile is amazing
- dee.diaryGosh. My dad used to tell me "not all your 32". Haha. I vant
- dee.diary*i cant help myself. I just smile when i want to. Which is alot. Be yourself
- specsandblazersThey tell me I don't smile enough and I'm like yea cuz it causes wrinkles. Duh! You just do you. 😘
- thainamadereAwww 😩...but noted. There's so much to smile for! @dee.diary
- thainamadere@specsandblazers lmao! 😂😭....thanks boo!
- thainamadere@ambivurt you're the sweetest 😘 yours too! 🤗
- pinkcouchgirl#TeamSmile #TeamSmileyAF ☺
- thainamadere@pinkcouchgirl boom. #TeamSmileyAF is our hashtag for the year🤗....whenever I'm graced with your presence again 😭
- patrice.madereSo true! Love this!!!
- infashionitrustBut your smile is beautiful. They were probably just hating smh.
- itsarockyworldGirl...that person didn't have a life 😩 love your smile!! 😁
- tiffanyimaHaters man. This is so true that we can let words effect us! Glad you still smiling beautiful!
- thevicstylesWho in the hell could not like someone for smiling too much?!?! What?
Log in to like or comment.