bearfoottheoryExcited to expand my skiing horizons with the Mountain @collectivepass which gives you 2 days at each of 14 awesome resorts. Road trips will soon commence but first I'm exploring my Salt Lake backyard. Yesterday I crossed the gate at the top of #Alta and ventured down into @snowbird for the first time. Loved the loooong groomer laps and the different vantage points of the Wasatch Mountains.
📷 @gopro #gopro Hero5 black
- bearfoottheory@raimee13 come visit!
- _timoschel_This is nice
- tabitha3641I bought the Collective pass for the first time this year, such a great deal. The pass paid for itself after just 4 days at two ski resorts. ❄️
- bearfoottheory@tabitha3641 totally! Snowbird, sun valley and Jackson and I'll more than get my monies worth. And getting to experience the variety in all the different mountains. I'm super excited about it
- bearfoottheory@_timoschel_ thank you!
- sourcedadventuresCool shot! Take a look at our page and we'll help you escape the city.
- tabitha3641@bearfoottheory I've hit Mammoth, Jackson, Aspen/Snowmass, and am going to Squaw this weekend! 🏂
- felliniapollo@bearfoottheory We will be at the Peruvian the week before Easter! Come ride with us at Snowbird! I'll give you free yoga classes before Happy hot tub Hour at the lodge 🍸🙏🏻
- thefieldprojectsLove this❣
- fitzzy7❤️the bird!!!
- ivegotnzonmymindLove that place. Even though I lost both ACL's on Regulator Johnson. Double ouch!!!
- bearfoottheory@ivegotnzonmymind oh no! That's horrible 😣
- bearfoottheory@felliniapollo hey! That's awesome! Would definitely be down for that. I can often be found at the p-dog with a whiskey ginger in hand after skiing...so just shoot me a message!
- bearfoottheory@tabitha3641 awesome! I wish I would've got the pass sooner. Hoping those places have snow late into spring this year
- feelthewrath79I tried going up to snowbird today, but an avalanche up LCC closed the canyon :(
- bearfoottheory@feelthewrath79 yea all this snow is crazy! Sorry you weren't able to get up there
Log in to like or comment.