realeverythingblogI started a 14 sleep no-junk-food reset about a week ago. The last two days I've been happier, calmer, and pretty pleased with life in general. Coincidence? I think not! .
If you want details on my non-toxic beauty routine I share details here --> http://realeverything.com/beautycounter
You can also chat about safer skincare with me in our closed group --> Facebook.com/groups/stacytoth
- inspiredbynature4lifeYou are so beautiful and inspiring! I am currently on a whole 30 to hopefully give me cleaner skin. Since my daughter was born a year ago, my hormones have been all over the place causing weight gain and acne.
- hayley842Pretty bold to start it during Valentine's Day!
- terriemcpheeLooking lovely too!
- bcs0595Pretty ♡♡
- vtfitmomIs that the beauty counter mascara you are wearing? My eyelashes don't look like that when I wear the beauty counter mascara. Is that multiple coats of something?
- frankenbarbieOhhh pretty! Happy to see your smile! =)
- jvainnerWhat are you qualifying as junk food? Sugar, packaged snacks? Just curious because I am very much ready to do the same thing. I've been craving and eating sugar in a bad way that I'm constantly bloated. Needing help!
- realeverythingblogWe'll post about it once done. I'm thinking it may even need to be an ebook eventually, since I really don't like other programs & challenges for my mental health, and this one works for me!
Log in to like or comment.