katiegreenbeanHere's an exciting thing. I'm going to Hamburg! I don't talk so much about my book these days, and in some ways the story feels like a past life. That's a good thing, but then so are the wonderful opportunities I get to talk about it and remind myself it's all quite real. I've never been to Germany before. Any Hamburg recommendations?
- sian.mckeeverWish you were doing the talk in London! Would love to attend!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org I'm sure I'll be back in London at some point (you could always ask your uni to invite me 😉)
- juleworldFirst thing which comes in my mind: Musical – The Lion King, the newest building the Elbphilharmonie, City Hall, Fischmarkt (fish market), the world's largest warehouse complex (Speicherstadt)
- juleworldmaybe this page will help you: http://www.hamburg.com/sights/must-sees/
- meghanafMy friend (and superstar knitter) @felinchen1988 lives there and I am sure will have recommendations for you. Also, you should go to @mylys_hamburg!
- felinchen1988Thank you @meghanaf, you're too kind. 😘 @katiegreenbean My friend has a lovely Café on the same street as your venue called #kandieshop. Check it out for nice coffee and sandwiches. If you need any other recommendations let me know bi hope you'll like my hometown.
- katiegreenbeanThank you so much for these great recommendations @juleworld @meghanaf @felinchen1988 sounds like I'm going to have a great time! I will definitely check out #kandieshop, it's always great to know somewhere nice to eat. Thank you 😁
Log in to like or comment.