daveblackphoto“Alpine Shadow” … Nikon D3s, ISO1000, 1/500 at f14, Nikon 24-70mm lens. Rotenboden Station is a familiar location for those who are climbing, hiking or photographing the alpine sunrise at the Matterhorn in Switzerland.
@nikonusa #nikonnofilter #nikonambassador #matterhorn #switzerland #rotenboden #climber #snowcapped #sunriseatthematterhorn #travelphotography #shadows #naturallight
- edrognerGreat light and use of highlights and shadows.
- jgrammondphotographyCool :)
- rodrigo_rosenthal_photosGreat shot!
- dusk_till_down@daveblackphoto Amazing,the last 10 minutes i zoom and try to learn from your way of thinking and the way you play with the light(sorry for my English). I try to understand what thinking guide you to use fast sutter speed,the man seems still or walk slow so that confuses me.Why dont use slower shutter and loose some iso down? Is a building behind you which send another light on the wall? I can see his tall shadows so there is must be something!!! Every photo of you is a short lesson for me,greetings from greece.👏
- bxlartHey! Cool picture.
- soichihayashiamazing shadow layout!
- a_rohillaBeautiful capture. Very nice!
- dougladzinskiNice 👍
- robinlaytonBeautiful shot Dave!
- gregkeithporterThe right time, place, conditions and of course the skill set of a respectable technician...excellent indeed Dave.
- framedinstantKind Sir, I've been inspired by your class on @kelbyonepics on light painting/long exposure. I'm heading out 2-3 nights a week to practice...this is extremely addictive!
Log in to like or comment.