thefitforkCore matters. 😄 Not just for "looks" but for kicking butt in everyday life. A strong core let's you lug heavy stuff (kids, groceries, bucket of rocks 😉), keeps back pain away (would always get sore back from marathon), protects and supports internal organs (ask me how my mom bladder problems after 3 kids are finally resolved surgery free) ... and more. Here are 3 things to do for your core right now:
#1 Increase exercises that incorporate instability to reach tiny, inner core muscles ... use balance, bosu , slosh tube, or kamagon or #surge from @hedstrom_fitness
#2 drop carbs, reduce sodium and up protein if you want to see abs. However, this is optional 😉 you don't need to "see" abs to have a good, strong core .
#3 Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep ups cortisol, the stress hormone. Ongoing elevated cortisol is unhealthy and can also cause fat storage around your middle. This sleep thing is my biggest problem 😕
#workout #fitness #workoutwednesday #sweatpink #hydrostrong #buildyourbestbody #fitfam #fitlife #abs #workITwednesday #ripped#makingmuscles#fitspo #healthyliving #strong #fitspo #fitover40 #fit_over_40 #fitat49 #gym #runner #crossfit #yoga #spartan #girlswithabs #momstrong
- alliwanttodoisshopI say daaaa-yum girl!!!! You rock it!!!
- theskippingspartanThank you! This is great!
- rebelliaclothingSuch great advice! Abs are important for more than aesthetics
- dmthelenSuch great advice, however I still don't believe that body had three kids!
- emilybankksGreat information!
- thefitfork@emilybankks thanks 😄
- thefitfork@dmthelen thx, but ha .. just good angle 😘
- thefitfork@theskippingspartan mssg'd you
- thefitfork😘 thanks fit friend
- thefitfork@rebelliaclothing YES# ABSolutely 😉😄
- thefitfork@trainingtoenjoylife 😊 thx
- thefitfork@alliwanttodoisshop 🙌 thx friend
- jamiepoppchristensonShredded !
- xtalroseYour body kills me, it's amazing 🙌🏼
- subjecttofireAwesome tips my friend.
- paige_corBut it also just looks freaking amazing on you 😅
- kristinakaiteGreat tips!
- concepttomamazing proportions...self control of every tiny part of abs etc :-)
Log in to like or comment.