theroyalfamilyThe Queen held an audience today with the High Commissioner for India, Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha.
Mr Sinha presented his Letters of Commission, as part of a traditional ceremony carried out by newly-appointed Ambassadors or High Commissioners when they visit London.
Explore more about The Queen's Audiences via the link in our bio.
- immad145Grand mom .miss queen Elizbeth the great .salaam ur majesty being ur grand son and an embassador of United Kingdom it's realy essential for me to guide the defense .queen these Indian politicians r very different types of people try to avoid them .grand mom .ur highness ur majesty .i know the political alliance of indian government .just try to avoid them .cause some how I know their perception .try to avoid them .grand mom ur highness my reading being a clairvoyance is never wrong about people .so thatsy I am saying this .being a commander and safe guard it's my duty to protect guard and save the territory and boarders of United Kingdom .salute .
- kl.shawI love that colour on her.
- search_for_bestFabulous! God Save the Queen!
- all.queenzYes, great color!
- neo_dongwanaMy bucket list stuff
- royalspectatorHiding her brooch again, Her Majesty loves hide & seek!
- aya_uk_aWow, she is so beautiful 😍😍😍
- david_the_king_of_englandMy queen,I Love you,you are gracious and Wonderfull,God Save the queen
- jennygtodayLove this cheerful, strong Zinnia orange on Her Majesty!
- arezokhoshboای جان عزیزم😄😁😀😊☺
- notorious.rolo@heatherlaurenn_ I want her dress
- tagi_talibovBonjour, il y a quelqu'un qui parle français!
- acsorensonWhat a gorgeous color on her!
- camilajsierra@anamariacasartu este man es igual a Juan josé Jajajajajaja
- reginapatricejordanBlessings Bless you
- jaewanlovekatyhardyes i didn't die
Log in to like or comment.