jessicamcfaddSending post-Valentine's Day love to @somenekmd (and @kelleyhalpern 💗👸🏻) for transforming my skin! They have eliminated my hyper-pigmentation & melasma, cleared acne, made my tone more youthful, and decreased my farmer forehead furrows. Dr. Michael is so great at what he does, conservative but so effective, that I pop in just three times a year. And #kelleyknows the best products to calm & clear my skin. 🌟💗 #notsponsored #nothosted #happyclient #lasersareawesome #soisalittlebotox #keepingitreal #keepingthesmilelines #thisis40 #ok41 #effitalmost42
- wineingmommaHyper pigmentation is wrecking havoc on my skin. I need to find someone in Nashville to pamper my skin too!
- heney_113Gorgeous. Your skin looks great. I forbid you from ever telling people you're older than me!
- melhodgkinA little Botox makes everything better! You're beautiful as always!
- somenekmd@jessicamcfadd you're the best!💋😄
- kelleyhalpern@jessicamcfadd awe you're so welcome and a natural beauty! Easy job 😉😘
- thedudemomI need some serious facial attention! Not really Botox (I don't think!) but like acne scar attention. They fix that right?!?
- critzkingI want to drive down just for this. You just described my face issues to a t!
- mommainflipflopsYou look beautiful
- veamasonGorgeous is right!
- sarahbmockLovely!!! Great skin is such a confidence booster for a woman! Also love the final hashtags!! Lol. I have been using #thisis39
- jessicamcfadd@thedudemom yes! products or treatments - @somenekmd will fox you up! (But I've never seen btw, you're flawless!)
- generationofstyle_Absolutely gorgeous you're glowing!
- anjvarmaLooking good! I'm sold!
- techsavvymamaWow!!! Gorgeous! Adulte acne is driving me bonkers! Sounds like its time to bring in the pros!
- jessicamcfadd@techsavvymama girl, I feel like @lisajstansfield who has been around the entire DMV searching for the solution and shopping all the derms and products and facials ...and then @somenekmd & @kelleyhalpwen finally fixed me up. Recommend!
- angelicatalanI may definitely need to see him for my melasma! The struggle has been real.
Log in to like or comment.