mrbobbybonesWrote a note for Preslee for singing on our show this morning . 3rd grade ...
- suzmcfroozeIt kind of looks like a 3rd grader wrote that note 🙊. She sounded amazing
- zthatgirlI was one of those millions...I smiled all the way to work...the freeway to the country to dodging the 🦌 all with a smile. That young lady was awesome.
- julie_young15I'm a 3rd grade teacher, the only way I would excuse her is if @bobbybonesshow came to talk to the class one day!! 😀. Hint, hint!!
- clancycbbShe is amazing! Beautiful voice!!!
- dlfinleyYou are such an awesome guy! ❤
- stacy573I'd excuse her ! Lol
- beachinmyfutureI was blown away this morning!! Such a beautiful voice!! And to remember all the lyrics and stay in such harmony with her dad...kuddos!!
- njbroadListening to them was the best part of my day
- teachermarisaI'm a 3rd grade teacher and I would accept that note!
- meganm1288Go back to your Instagram story of you writing the note. Your tongue is hilarious during it. 👅
- cottonjoAmazing 😍
- elizabethweinerth@cgmanzione As a teacher, I'd excuse this child for an autograph or a Pimpin Joy shirt.
- twhiskeyShe is a phenomenal little singer. What a voice!
- avaviewSweet...but I'll cheer when she gets you to sign something for the PTA auction! 😂😂😱😱😂😂
- kimberlydwallerLoved hearing her sweet little voice his morning! Thanks for having her and her dad on the show!
- sandras50shadesThis precious girl has an amazing voice..I truly enjoyed hearing her sing it with her Dad. I told several people about it yesterday morning💕🎼
- kerieoehlertLoved that segment she was awesome
- worldsailingholidaysTerrific :)
Log in to like or comment.