garrisonbespokeThe BlazerSuit. The Same suit worn formally to a wedding and casually as a blazer.
Would you wear this suit?
Named the Specter Collection we created this for the guy who wants to own one awesome suit in his wardrobe to wear to his own wedding or to attend one, but is practical and needed to create versatility for you to use it regularly given he doesn't wear a suit daily. We are proud to announce we've created it.
Developed over the last year and a half from the fabric to the styling and manufacturing specs in partnership with Coppley here in Toronto everything is made special to us here in the #6ix. More details to come shortly upon release!
The fabrics we developed and had made special for us in this collection are the perfect weight for a year round suit but are of a unique texture for you to pull them off as a blazer.
Styled with a soft shoulder with a crisp Rope at the end, a thick chest piece inside to give it shape, and lower button stance to create that awesome V shape, and a modern but not too short length so you can pull it off casually w jeans. @giancarlo.murano @g_j_montoya looking sharp in them. Thanks for the support 🙏🏻
- garrisonbespoke#garrisonbespoke #menswear #suitandtie #custom #sartorial #highfashionmen #toronto
- kristinebongolan@toronto_gabe looking mighty sharp and handsome!
- hellapetOverstuffed shoulders, too tight at the waist, armholes too low causing pulling of the lapels. That's a no from me dog.
- garrisonbespoke@hellapet Dave thanks for the opinion. Actually the armholes are cut very high--so high in fact we only use this body in our made to measure program up to a size 42. Can't hate on if a guy is in great shape and wants to wear it really tailored--menswear has shifted towards not everyone wanting to wear a drapey traditional English suit. The shoulder are also cut very wide with a big back width--looks narrow since we do an awesome Roped Pagoda shoulder on the edges. If interested would love to have you in our showroom at some point to try one on to see for yourself! 🙏🏻 I spent a lot of time developing this fit direct with the workshop; it's revolutionary.
- hellapet@garrisonbespoke I appreciate you standing by your product. Lots of brands have no problem deleting criticism from their social media pages. And I agree that the trend these days is to wear ultra slim suits, but I think it's just that: a trend. I would love to come see the showroom but I probably won't be in Toronto any time soon. Cheers!
Log in to like or comment.