marocmamaSometimes walking into a fondouk is a complete surprise. This space really impressed me as they're doing something very untraditional (for Morocco). The space is totally laid back, you can come and just hang out among all the rugs. They have tables and wifi and the atmosphere is dripping with history. Plus their rugs are great too. (Check out @beniouraincarpet for more info) The scales here are OLD and were used during trading days to weigh wool. ...
#marrakech #morocco #igtravel #girlsvsglobe #dametraveler #travelgirl #igersmarrakech #history #rugs #shopping #hiddentreasure #moroccotravel #moroccostyle
- drossintogoldLove this.
- marocmama@myadventuresacrosstheworld yes ;) just a very low pressure different type of shop ;)
- marocmama@heidileon oh I could totally see that happening!
- mumpacktravelOh I really want to go!!!
- danflyingsoloLove the medina colours
- thetravelcamelI really do need to visit Morocco!
- surf.the.skySo now they still host ppl as hotel or its just a place to chill ?
- marcelafaeawesome feed =D
- wanderthemapLove those rugs! And the scales look pretty neat to see too!
- christineekingIt all looks so exotic
- traveldrinkdineLooks like an interesting place to have a seat 😊
- soylajuliI want everything on this pic 💙
- jess_ismoreI love all the textures here!
- whatabouther_nlPretty awesome
- janiejliuThose scales are so cool! I love that there's a little piece of history along side all of the wonderful rugs.
- _ilonaehollandThis is so interesting!!✨
- inthedaisiesBeautiful colours! Would love to go here! 😍
- artofaerialThis picture has so much in it to love!
- solotravelzSo beautiful 💕💕💕
Log in to like or comment.