jessjcarlson💻 Today on the blog…💻 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Why I Wish I’d Never Done B-School 😱
Today I’m sharing some of my personal insights on B-School almost 4 years later. I’ve spoken about B-School in the past and talked about how much it helped me to get my business started. And…it did…but now I’ve noticed how it also totally screwed me up. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I wanted to share this now because it’s B-School season and I know some of you may be getting getting that onslaught of B-School emails on some of the lists you’re subscribed to. My story is long, but it’s one I REALLY needed to tell and I feel a lot better having told it. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Head over to JessCarlson.com, or follow the link in my bio, and give it a read. I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments of the post!
#wildwitchery #witchblog #linkinbio #blog #bloggers #blogging #blogpromotion #bloggerlife #bloggerstyle #bloggersgetsocial #ontheblog #bloggersofinstagram #soulpreneur #bosslady #bschool #bossgoddess #witchesofinstagram #tarotreadersofinstagram #healersofinstagram #soulstarmermaidtribe #magictribe #letyourmagicout
- drlaurahughesThank you for this!!! I haven't done B-school...but I have done pretty much everything else out there, haha. I totally hear you on being pushed down the coaching track. It's only recently that I've been able to tell myself that I don't have to be a coach to be successful. I just want to show up everyday and share what I love, and let it my offerings grow organically! Thank you for sharing your journey!
- jessjcarlson@lo_hughes "I just want to show up everyday and share what I love, and let it my offerings grow organically!" That's EXACTLY where I am now. I've done so many other programs, two that have ACTUALLY helped me. But B-School massively fucked with my head. 😖
- kathycourtney7Thank you for sharing !!
- kathycourtney7I'm kind of a course junkie right now 😬
- sarahpetrunoOh I hear you on all of this. I haven't done B school, but I have gotten into the habit of metrics and case studying other businesses. It makes it not fun and makes you hate what you do. I have personally tried to stay away from metrics type classes and have paid for very little advertising. Thanks to Pinterest 😊. Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading and felt/feel many of the things you do and have
- wickedwitch1313Love the honesty in this blog post and I'm glad to see more of your witchiness coming back into play. I was following you several years ago under your old public craft name and stopped when you made the change over to your real name. I was like who is this person with all the pastels? Anyways glad to see you branching out and getting back to what you love!
- emilylevanI really like the point that you feel like being a coach is the only viable option. It is challenging to redefine what success looks like and find mentors who understand not everyone fits into their ideal pattern.
- theintentionalifeSending you all my light and love, dear friend 😚✨!
- jacquelyntierneyLove this post so much. I love your honesty and staying true to yourself. 🙌🏻💖💖💖
- kathrynmsotoLove the honesty in this post. Starting a business with action plans & masculine logistics definitely takes away some of the magic & fun of it. Redefining success & what I want definitely takes some testing.
- u.r.thegoorouxI'm not even sure what B school is (blog school?). But I will say as someone who's trying to figure out my own path I found what you had to say was authentic and informative. Keep doing what your doing. 😺
- claireyloveLoved reading this today ~ it's given me that boost and reminder that in spite of everything I'm doing what I love and I get a thrill out of it. Thank you for writing it and I hope you find that thrill again 💜
Log in to like or comment.