pfroOne of the most beautiful buildings in #india: Hawa Mahal (English translation: "Palace of Winds" or "Palace of the Breeze") is a palace in #Jaipur, India, named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while remaining unseen from the outside. Constructed of red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, and was was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
#abroadabroad #travelersnotebook #travelgram #instatravel #igtravel #instatrip
- mettebruneauBeen there - nice
- marrrzzzzFabulous and wondrous...thank you✨
- pfro@marrrzzzz thank you! It's so magical in person
- pfro@mettebruneau amazing right?!
- cubuffsbabyIncredible 😮👀
- iamjacopobazzanoOh my God, this is awesome😍
- pfro@iamjacopobazzano it's insanely aweome
Log in to like or comment.