petamurgatroydAs a first time mum people are quick to give you advice on parenting. I am very grateful for all the wisdom and good intentions, but I've also learned that sometimes you have to listen to your own instincts and develop a system that works for you and your baby. There's no one path to success, really. That said, I shared five pieces of parenting advice that I've received and found to be totally true on @allthingsfamandglam. Link in my bio! 💋#FamAndGlam
- ralllisonYou just had a baby and you already look like that😍😍😍
- shelleyduffeyYes listen to yourself. You have a connection to that being that no one else does.
- amandalmyers_Motherhood has given you such a glow. Its beautiful
- aundreadwhite@petamurgatroyd Gorgeous! ❤
- nonnie335Having had four children and now three granddaughters the only advice I will give you is cherish every second of every stage easy hard or in between because you blink and they are grown! @petamurgatroyd plus you look breathtaking beautiful! Being a mum agrees with you!
- ctmcallisterYou're stunning!! You and max are two of my favorite dancers
- fandoms_assemble1#awesomepowerdmum 😊😊😊👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- alena.bogatovПусть ваш малыш радует вас, будет крепким, чудесным, здоровым, довольным младенцем. Будь счастлива, окружена всем желанным и необходимым, любима и необходима.
- candyisdandy3Gorgeous! Enjoy your sweet baby boy! 💙💙
- whitneynl@petamurgatroyd so true! Let the advice that sits well stay and let the rest just go in one ear and out the other! Moms are amazing and so well equipped to handle their babies with their own natural instincts! Enjoy your time!
- leidybugflyYou look amazing. You are absolute right.
- 88keys_and_tooting_my_fluteNothing but love in your eyes❤❤❤
- ibaenkerOh Peta, what are you taking about? I would just get the knowledge about things to know, feel the guts about all things emotional and bond with people. You don't have to be perfect.
- puppyfoureyesenjoy motherhood.. beautiful family
- isabellamaribelYou look so Sweet 🌺💕🌺 @petamurgatroyd 😘💕💕
- wyldlifewarriorListening to your inner self is best. You just have that "feeling" that will most times not let you down. And by the way, what a very pretty mom you are!!! Wish I'd been that pretty with my first 27 years ago. I wish I'd been that pretty period!!!!
- stefanieshoneYesssssss best advice
- deezers_19@laneke_johns 👌🏼❤👏🏼
Log in to like or comment.