coachdebbierunsSo...I ran a mile today!!! My knee was feeling pretty good, so I decided to give it a try this morning. I walked a half mile, then RAN one mile! It felt good! Actually it felt better than my walking stride but I resisted the temptation to go farther. Now, six hours later, it feels fine. No swelling or more pain. I'm on my way back!!!
I think only other runners understand that feeling of joy when you realize that you can run again! Or how it feels to be injured and unable to run for a period of time. Today #ontheblog I have tips for injured runners to stay fit and sane while they recover. It's also the Running Coaches Corner, so join @the_suzlyfe, @running_onhappy, @loramarie03, and me and share your running related posts! The direct link is in my profile.
- fitwanderlustrunnerYay! That's great news!
- the_suzlyfeYay! So happy to see this!
- runswithpugsSo glad it went well!
- solehealthThat is awesome!! Happy for you!
- sprint2thetableThat's progress! So happy for you.
- loramarie03Yay!! Awesome!!
- runningontheflyYay! Glad to hear you're rallying back!!
- deborahbrooks14Take it slow!
- ilkasblogAwesome! Hope you keep recovering well!!
- missittiebittieYay! That's progress! 🤗
- coachdebbieruns@deborahbrooks14 You're so right! I'm talking myself out of running c again tomorrow. Better to wait until Friday.
- runningwithsdYay! Take it easy and you will be 100%!
- fitfulfocusHooray!!! So happy you're on the mend.
- katrinajeancarterSlow and steady wins the race! Here's to full recovery!
- tutus_and_tenniesYay! Kudos to you!
- dominicspayneRun like you missed your bus!
- marathonsandmotivationGreat job, glad your knee was feeling OK!
- deannakeiThat's wonderful
- ratherbesweatingWoohoo!!!! Keep it up!
Log in to like or comment.