lucydodsworthI'm craving sunshine, warmth and blue skies right now - which is probably why this month's featured destination on the blog is Greece. So I'm sharing some of my favourite shots from the beautiful island of Santorini over the next week - starting with this boat on the cliff path from Fira to Imerovigli. It's got a way to go to reach the sea (and doesn't look exactly watertight) but those blues, whites and cliff views could only be from Greece. Have you ever visited Santorini?
- lucydodsworth@justhercarryon Such a distinctive style!
- lucydodsworth@travelswithmyphone Love Copenhagen too - such a pretty harbour area!
- lucydodsworth@mrsaylaadvnture It's a beauty!
- lucydodsworth@curiosityandacarryon Hope you get to make the trip, it's so pretty out there!
- lucydodsworth@travellovinfam Bring on the spring!
- lucydodsworth@sandinmysuitcase Think it's quite a famous boat for one that never moves!
- professionaltravelerAmazing shot. I love Santorini! So great for photography
- thetravelbunnyLove your Santorini shots - especially this one, the light is amazing!
- sophiessuitcseAmazing shot Lucy!
- luxeadventuretrvlrWe thought it was so nice we visited twice!
- lucydodsworth@professionaltraveler It's such a photogenic place!
- lucydodsworth@thetravelbunny Thanks Suzanne, it's been so nice to relive some sunny memories!
- lucydodsworth@sophiessuitcse Thank you!
- lucydodsworth@luxeadventuretrvlr I can see why!
- rightupmystreetOmg! So desperate to reach Santorini - never been but one day I will. Looks so so dreamy! White and blues! ❤️
- sophiecliffThis looks like a shot from a magazine!
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet So much white and blue!
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff Santorini really does have postcard shots around every corner!
- theonehitwanderPretty Awesome! 😍😍
Log in to like or comment.