kenyan_library"I know," she said. "A place is not really a place without a bookstore." 🌌🌌
Good morning 👌 hope you are well 😊 It was such a cool morning, the weather was chilly and the coffee was good so I decided to snap a picture 😂 Anyway last weeks reading wasn't the best and I honestly felt like I was cursed to pick up bad books but alas a book came and saved me from that treacherous mood 🙌 The Storied life of A.J. Fikry. It was a readers dream book, the writing was quirky and the celebration of books and reading made me feel warm. I honestly didn't expect to feel this way about the book but the charming atmosphere of a bookstore and a booksellers life was so brilliant 👌👌👌👌 I will not go on about it here because I have a lengthy review coming on Thursday 😎🤘 have you read it? If you have let us obsessively chat about it 😌 also tell me how you are feeling about the book you are currently reading .
So Now I have the problem of picking the next book, hope the process won't lead me to another bad book syndrome 😅(side note: my reading habits blog post is up if you are interested) have a lovely day 😎🤘
#booksandcoffee #bookstagram #morning #vscokenya #vscocam #view #pages #bookstagrammer #bookstagramfeature #bookish #book📖 #loverofbooks #reader #bookblogger #bookworm #biblio #bibliophile #literature #booklife #bookdragon #bookcommunity #instabook #instareads #foodporn #browntones #breakfast #igreads
- library_of_the_greenwood*anansi 🙃
- kenyan_library@library_of_the_greenwood 🙌🙌🙌🙌 That's so cool😂😂😂😂 Oh now I am excited for both Gaiman books👌👌👌👌👌
- library_of_the_greenwood@kenyan_library he is so amazing honestly, A.G is dark & gritty, Anansi Boys is so fun & enjoyable. Great recommendations.
- pardonmywritingsYour feed is moodily gorgeous!
- direadsI like the Storied Life. It was such a good read!
- kenyan_library@direads 🙌 I know... I was surprised by how much I loved it 😂
- kenyan_library@pardonmywritings thank you 😅 I guess I can be abit moody sometimes 😂😂😂😂
- lettuce_readI hope you find a good book to read next! Sometimes being a bookworm is hard. 😂
- kenyan_library@lettuce_read True it's hard but worth it once you find that special book
- sadie_reads_them_allBad Book syndrome is the worst! I have to say that bookstagram has really helped me avoid getting into a bad book although I did read one this year already 😒
- kenyan_library@sadie_reads_them_all I totally understand Sadie 😒 I felt like I was cursed 😥 but I think I am back on track 😅
- sadie_reads_them_allOh good! 📚😊
- simonreadsbooksYour photos have a dreamlike quality to them Bill. I love it.
- kenyan_library@simonreadsbooks 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Thanks Simon really 😅👌
- just_reyreyBill your photos are EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- kenyan_library@just_reyrey 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘 Bruh you know how we do 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wing it
- booksandbottles.blog"Just decided to snap a picture" that is so perfect and peaceful and serene it makes my heart hurt. 😍😀 Beautiful photo! I've never heard of that book but it sounds lovely and I'm off to hunt it down on goodreads right noe!
- booksandbottles.blog**now (damn you backspace being right above send, and damn you fat fingers!! 😱🙈) Hope you have a lovely day, and good luck finding your next book! [ Kat ]
- email@example.com I loved the book it was pure joy just to read about books in a bookstore highly recommend it 😊
Log in to like or comment.