diaryofaquilterHappy Valentines Day everyone! 💌 (Now that it's mostly over. 😆) (Quilt info on the blog - I made it about 10 years ago and still love it. )
The good news: my nice husband went to WalMart for me at 9:45 last nigh and bought two bags of Reese's Peanutbutter cups so my son could pass out candy with his ❤️'s at school.
The bad news: 30 min before school this morning, I remembered my son's class has a peanut allergy this year. 🤦🏻♀️ #imsostupid
The good news: My husband had also bought a pkg of lollipops and I found a package of Valentines pencils and between the two we had enough for everyone in the class. 💆🏻
The other good news: more peanut butter cups for me. 😋
The best good news: for the class party we made Valentines for our local PD and FD, a military Dad, and local refugees. The notes from the kids were so sincere. It was the best kind of heartwarming. ☺️ #sendloveandgratitude #makesallthecrazyworthit #moreinfothanyouwanted
- rachelsugdenI love the updates on the candy situation! I was thinking about you while I was making dinner and wondering what you ended up doing!!
- dodiefieldsSo sweet! ❤️
- jetdiamondI love this! 💘
- marsha_nicollWhat a great contrast pic. Lovely reds on the quilt. Thanks for sharing.
- pkayfitI love those hearts. Do you have the pattern for those.
- avidquilterVery nice
- daisychainmamaGreat quilt and great candy story...My grandson gas a peanut allergy (that we hope he'll out grow) so we always do the little boxes of smarties that are marked peanut free and have a place on them to write to and from 😊
- prettypatches_magBeautiful quilt!
- pls509This pattern is still available on the Barn Chick web site. www.barnchickquilts.com. Found in the Gone Crazy Book
- diaryofaquilter@pls509 awesome!! Thank you. I'll share the link on my blog.
Log in to like or comment.