coffeeandcrumbsKids are hard on a marriage. Not just because of the arguments and the joint decisions and the long-buried issues that raising tiny humans is bound to bring up. But because of this. It's harder to make time for loving gestures. Valentine's is dessert and milk by candlelight after the kids are in bed and before one of them wakes again to need something. To need one of us. ••• That's the challenge, I think. To remember it was once just the two of us and someday it will be again in the midst of a needy season. And when that day comes, we will be glad for moments stolen at 8:45 p.m., for cake and whispered conversation. For making time for us. #loveafterbabies // Love this, @jennbatchelor. Here's to stolen moments and easy bedtimes tonight ❤
- paige_noelle@mikeg225 ❤
- tuesdaychroniclesSo so true ❤️❤️❤️
- rebobolieI love you @sommdotcom
- rachel.j.potterYes yes yes!
- sisilySo true! ❤ @efish327 😍
- colleenm_202very sweet, thank you. they came and they will go.
- adventuresofrachelWe always cherish our time after our sweet little goes to bed. Even if we're just cuddled up watching a show and eating chocolate. 💕
Log in to like or comment.