mintarrowTucking my babies into bed tonight and I'm thinking of all the girls who will be on instagram tonight right around this time, without a valentine, who feel pretty lost and alone. I used to feel like when people said "jesus can be your best friend" and "Jesus will never leave you" it kind of was like "oh yes and the Easter bunny and Santa Claus too right?" But I want you to know that thing about Jesus carrying you through your hardest, loneliest times, it's real. The footprints in the sand poem, I've been that girl. And someday again I could be that girl again. And I just hope on the years I'm not, I can lend the help that Jesus needs me to lend to those who are sad or lonely. You are loved and you matter and if today was a rough day, you can get on your knees and ask for help and if you are sincerely asking for it I give you my personal guarantee you will feel comforted.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." 💕
- jessung3Amazing post 💗
- opilichevBeautiful! ♡
- barbybattelleWhat beautiful thoughts, Corinne, from your beautiful heart ❤️
- emiliawingartPerfectly said. Thank you for sharing!
- jmn5054Beautiful words, you are kind and thoughtful!
- kailee_wrightCorrine...your heart… I just love you!
- kimchicookEven with a valentine, I needed to be reminded of that verse!
- cleaneats_cleantreatsThis picture + your words gave me goosebumps ❤
- lisa_sweeten❤love this
- jenica81@jericabeyeler 😘
- recycleddesignWhat a fantastic shot girl!
- eveelsenLove this ❤️
- quishgirlVery thoughtful words! Thank you!
- caredwAbsolutely stunning! So happy to have found your lovely feed! ✌🏽☺
- k.a_r.a_Perfect ❤❤
Log in to like or comment.