sylbassYou didn't have enough babies in Valentine's outfits in your feed, right? Reggie is holding steady, but her feeding is getting worse and worse. She has taken nothing by mouth for several days and gags if you try. I'm really afraid she has an oral aversion at this point. We have a feeding therapy appointment soon that I'm hoping and praying can help her. #reggiegram
- sylbass@thesideoflove that is encouraging to hear!
- sylbass@alishiahanson yeah it is hard to juggle the feeding and the heart issue. But we really want to avoid a full on oral aversion. She doesn't tire out or sweat when we are trying, she is just refusing to do it
- sylbass@alishiahanson at this point I would be completely happy with her just nursing a tiny bit or taking a little bit of a bottle every day so that she would at least know how to do it after surgery
- theosmumAre you following @catfishwithketchup ? The expert on all things feeding therapy and best DS blogger on the planet? Her daughter Josie is just amazing! X
- olivia5914Not of a baby this sweet. I suppose oral aversion is possible, but she will overcome it. We're eleven years down the road and I'm still dealing with vegetable aversion!
- meggie8787Sending love and prayers! Therapists can work magic - hope you get some answers and new ideas 🙏🏻
- mirandahernandez1219Awe poor baby still precious though
- onehailmaryatatimePrayers for Reggie 💗
- sylbass@theosmum yes, I am!!
- sylbass@olivia5914 😂😂🥒🥕🙅🏼
- nicolemamaof5Fasting today and offering it up.
- nicolemamaof5For y'all. Hit post too soon
- jacquelinemcnultyAfter heart surgery, it is also very common for babies to have a hard time using a bottle again, I never could figure out exactly why. I know you seeing the therapist will make a huge difference for both now and after surgery! Way to notice this and get right on it! 💞
- sylbass@nicolemamaof5 oh wow, thank you so much!!!
- sylbass@jacquelinemcnulty oh really? Ugh. Thank you!
- mommainflipflopsPraying for you guys.
- veronicita77I just want to squeeze her!!! 🤗
- kcb1012Prayers 🙏🏻
- parentfromheartHope you get answers soon <3
Log in to like or comment.