kelerabeusLast minute modification - the back of my coat looked a bit boring so I added this piped tab with buttons to spruce it up a bit. I like it much better now! Also, a leftover piece of piping I had was juuust long enough to make the tab, so it was obviously meant to be! #serendipity
#sewing #handmadewardrobe #lekala4333
- grace.duncan.gdLooks great! 👍
- swarmofchickadeesGreat addition!
- needleswiftNice touch 👌
- zoubizoubisouSo pretty! 😍💛
- hayubAmazing! It's the perfect touch!
- etemiotubuIt's so beautiful! You really should be proud of yourself, non-stop, whenever you put it on. 😍
- kelerabeus@etemiotubu Oh, thank you so much for that! To be honest, I have love/hate relationship with this one - it doesn't feel like the most fun or exciting thing I ever made and it has drained me completely, more than anything I'm relieved that's is finally finished. But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure it's gonna serve me well and I think it's well made, so I'm proud of all that work. And I'm excited to finally start working on something other than this coat!😄
- kelerabeusThanks 😊 Something was definitely missing in the back - this is a small detail but it really completes the look! @swarmofchickadees @needleswift @hayub
- kelerabeusThank you so much! 😊 @natty_wax @grace.duncan.gd @zoubizoubisou @lucatrebaci
- noueuseIt's a wonderful coat you look like a glamourous ans féminine version of Sherlock Holmes
- patbrissosPerfect! Love your coat! You have the best ones😍
- etemiotubu@kelerabeus Jeeez, I know that feeling! It's a good thing you finished it now, you will get to wear it for a few more weeks, but you'll really appreciate it next winter, when you pull it out of storage and remember that you've got something so well made and classy to wear. Looking forward to see what's coming next!😊
- kelerabeus@noueuse Oh, thank you! I love that comparison, I'm gonna think of it as my Sherlock coat from now on😊
- kelerabeus@patbrissos Thanks! You know, apart from a jean jacket I bought couple years ago all my outerwear is sewn by me! I just love making outerwear 😊
- basmatihandmadeSo good 👌🏽
Log in to like or comment.