talesfromthethriftTravel Tuesday! Heading off to Italy to eat lots of pasta with my boo. 😋🍝 Any recs for Milan, Florence or Venice?? It's my first time everrr so appreciate any and all tips! 😘
- getfoundhqGorge!!! 💞
- talesfromthethrift@samsoniteusa sure, no problem!
- talesfromthethrift@kylaemman haha I will tryyyy!! But I might be broke afterwards 😂
- talesfromthethrift@themixedpalette aw thank you!!
- talesfromthethrift@mariann_yip hey! I'm just here for a week! 😊
- stayreddyyou will love it! i haven't visited those cities but i definitely plan to. eat everything and keep an open mind!
- iam_emilyannIf you have time - travel to Lucca from Florence. It's about an hour train ride and sooooo beautiful! It's the city my sister got married at!
- thegirlandherthreadsOmg have the best time babe!! Can't wait to see pics from your adventure!
- desiree_darlingEat lots of gelato 🍧😉
- gxbstxrLove this 😻✨💕❤️❤️
- paudictadoHow exciting! Hope you have a wonderful time!
- style_lynnHow exciting !! Enjoy
- fashionablyfitjessLa Giostra in Florence!! You'll need a reservation. Order the burrata, it is amaze!!
- fashionablyfitjessMe again🙋🏻😂 Dal Moros in Venice, its pasta to go and it's sooooo yum!
- dee.diaryWhen you get to venice, be sure to do a day trip to Burano. Its such a treat! Blogger paradise
- talesfromthethrift@fashionablyfitjess thank you for the recommendations!! 😘
- karinichkax3all antico vinaio in florence is the best panini spot for only 5 euros!! it's always crowded with lines. soo amazingly good tho!!
- itsnkengeLucky you girl! Safe travels 🙌🏾
Log in to like or comment.