womensmarchIn the spirit of women and their allies coming together for love and liberation, we offer A Day Without A Woman. We ask: do businesses support our communities, or do they drain our communities? Do they strive for gender equity or do they support the policies and leaders that perpetuate oppression? Do they align with a sustainable environment or do they profit off destruction and steal the futures of our children?
We saw what happened when millions of us stood together in January, and now we know that our army of love greatly outnumbers the army of fear, greed and hatred. On March 8th, International Women’s Day, let’s unite again in our communities for A Day Without A Woman. Over the next few weeks we will be sharing more information on what actions on that day can look like for you.
In the meantime, we are proud to support Strike4Democracy's #F17 National Day of Action to Push Back Against Assaults on Democratic Principles. This Friday, February 17th, gather your friends, families, neighbors, and start brainstorming ideas for how you can enhance your community, stand up to this administration, integrate resistance and self-care into your daily routine, and how you will channel your efforts for good on March 8th.
Remember: this is a marathon, not a sprint. #DayWithoutAWoman #WomensMarch
- southernwhitemale@kamila_jarczak_ we need more submissive meek women like you. It strengthens the patriarchy and the alt right and white power movements. Thank you!
- southernwhitemale@andreaceleste7 if women's rights and human rights are not worth one vacation day, you are a selfish piece of human garbage and you should go to work to show them you support trump's misogynist xenophobic anti-science media-suppressing anti-education views. God bless ignorant women like you supporting families while your man works easier jobs, make more money, and cheat on you with the younger prettier next thottie.
- andreaceleste7@southernwhitemale calling me garbage because i don't subscribe to the lefts BS and like staying home to care for my family? Sounds like you're the misogynist...and sounds like you're jaded chickie, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a adultery.
- andreaceleste7@southernwhitemale the patriarchy??? Lolz I actually have a job and I run a container ship terminal and make more than the white Boys who work with me. So your facts are fake like your identity
- southernwhitemale@andreaceleste7 I'm not surprised you didn't want kids at your wedding last year... you sound like a cold loveless person.
- andreaceleste7@southernwhitemale sounds like you are a stalker. How would you know who I invited to my wedding? And stop projecting your life on people, you are the cold one complaining about all men cheat and suppress you. Ya,
- southernwhitemale@andreaceleste7 haha deflecting like a pro, Kellyanne and Dump would be proud. What are you doing on this post? This post is for men and women who care about human rights only. Go away no one wants you.
- tamikadmallory@womensmarch please text me this image. Thanks
- madisonbopinionsMuh patriarchy
- dovidioaWhat's gender equity? Did you guys mean equality?
- mike__8282Stress free day 👍😊
- crybabyjohn@rockography @ocweekly @ocweeklymusic
- eyesblacklikeoil@ashlink no work, strike on March 8
- diana.jllopWhat would be the logo for the strike on March 8 @womensmarch
- realamkypaulSupport gender equality, shame to radical feminists.
- firstname.lastname@example.org I'm gonna strike you on march 8th
Log in to like or comment.