soul.bounce💜💜💜 Now that @Prince's catalog is back on @Spotify, our classic Hot 16 playlists of his music are back online! To set your Valentine’s Day off proper, you need SoulBounce's Prince Seduction Suite in your life. This playlist is 16 songs strong to set a Purple mood. Set it off right now (or save it for later if you're at work), and listen on #SoulBounce.com or find it on Spotify by searching for "Love SoulBounce." LINK IN BIO! 💜💜💜
Direct link: bit.ly/Hot16Prince
#Prince #PrinceSeductionSuite #Hot16 #SoulBounce #Spotify #Playlist #ValentinesDayPlaylist #Valentunes
- email@example.com Hey! Do you feel a little guilt knowing that he would hate that his catalogs are out like this? I do, but I love his music so much...
- soul.bounce@izabajan Well, without a will from Prince detailing how he wanted his music to be handled after his death, it is what it is.
- firstname.lastname@example.org I wasn't trying to be snarky. I was truly curious about your opinion since I have been following your blog for years and enjoyED it tremendously. You have a great day though.
- soul.bounce@izabajan Oh, I didn't detect any snark at all and no disrespect to you if my response came off as flippant. But, no I don't think we should feel guilt. Prince would want us to enjoy the fruits of his labor forever and always. 💜
- cineclass@aye_tye Oooooooooo
- vayvayFollowing, thank you 💜💜👌🏼👌🏼
- sunshynknits@izabajan and @soul.bounce We, the fans, are getting his music. Having been a fan since the late 70s and growing up in Detroit where he always seemed to be performing and on the radio (thanks to the Electrifying MoJo), I think he would be pleased that we get to enjoy the music and the memories. I think the thing that would upset him is the business/profits side of this. But alas, that no will left behind thing again. 💜💜💜💜
Log in to like or comment.