sangeetadeyphotographyHere is a 30 second time-lapse video of the Firefall event. This was captured over 15 minutes. Around 18 sec, you can see how the sunlight gradually narrows to a point where the setting sun casts its orange glow on the water. After the sun sets, the fall goes back to its normal color. This is straight out of my iphone camera with no edits. The actual event looks even more spectacular in person. A very special thanks to my talented friend David Ortega for his original music composition for this video.
#Firefall #Firefall2017 #iphone7plus #abc7newsbayarea
- tschatpicsAwsome video
- abbeardLove this!!
- poojafromnyNature puts out some beautiful shows! Thanks for sharing 💫💫
- yalypazuBeautiful thanks for sharing it's spectacular
- true_whitWOW!! LOVE IT!! So incredible!♥️
- jzuiggi@_xdc_ when are we gonna go
- _xdc_@jzuiggi next year!
- andrea_morettonWonderful capture!
- _evereve_thanks for sharing this wonderfull phenomena!
- techsavywannabeThanks for sharing!
- titifabiHere is how it happens @veroco12 @hiramrabell @nrabell
- oswimanriquePerfect 👌🏻
- teachnpreachnHow cool
- ana.ginkgo.bilobaSimply awsome...! ♥️
Log in to like or comment.