sarahbesseyValentine's Day from the old-married-couple side of things: Let’s tell them about the vast middle part of love, too, this part right now, the part that doesn’t show up in movies and love songs, the part where my hips have widened and your hair is greying, and some of our dreams are languishing at the same time that others are coming true. About how we’ve become better acquainted and more appreciative of the fruit of faithfulness and gentleness as the years go by.
Read the whole post here: http://sarahbessey.com/tell-love-doesnt-show-movies-love-songs/
- blueowlscribbles@ninamary7 @hiphannahbanana @toreev94
- emmieblytheWow! So beautifully said and spot on!! Thanks for this!
- a_w_griffithLove this! And you! Come back to Raleigh and #churchonmorgan-- you're part of us! middle years love is the best love of all, widening hips, greying hair, and all! ❤️
- mrsparlerLove this a thousand times over
- lauren.wallbergLoving our squishy middle. ❤
- maggieemma1@teenbug this photo, though! ❤️
- shaunavintageThe photo, the words = perfect.
- prettyasthemorningIt's so true--the middle part gets so little credit but is so lovely in its own right
- themosaicbutterflyMmmmmmm..... so good.
- noelleprhodesBeautifully written.
- kathy_rushingAnd it just.keeps.getting.better says the lady married 37 (what?!) years!
- suzannemseidelJust this little bit was so beautiful I cried.
- e__hughes@mattvho caption
Log in to like or comment.