raelynnofficialIMPORTANT: My husband has always supported me in everything that I've wanted to do, yesterday began a new adventure for us. Joshua left for basic training to serve in our military and serve his Country. Saying I'm proud doesnt scratch the surface of how I feel. I love his heart and the man that he is more and more every single day. I married up in every way. Please keep him in your prayers, thank you all for the support... prayers to all the families who have a loved one who serve. Im thankful today for my HERO Josh and the best Valentine a wife could ask for. Miss you already ❤
- marsolan_party_of_fourIt's one of the toughest times but totally worth it... my husband joined the army national guard in 2013 and not being able to speak to him for a couple of weeks was tough. LOVE YOUR NAME ALSO😉😉😉 we are name twins!!
- jessicaeske@raelynnofficial My husband is in the military too! We moved to a new station in January; I'm praying for you and I'm praying for your marriage! Its important to surround yourself with wives/girl friends who are going through the same thing. This is a big change but it's a sacrifice worth the distance, time spent apart and LOTS of new vocabulary (lol 😂).
- bosfan520This is a moment to be proud of for sure! Being a military so myself I know the difficulty this can bring but also know how it can work! Absence makes the heart grow fonder for sure and makes you appreciate things so much more! Good luck and god bless!
- eat_love_run_mnWelcome to the Army Wife club :) Its a hard "job" but one I wouldn't change for the world. 😊
- kristadancer08Seriously ❤❤❤
- shelbylynn_144My brother is overseas right now so I'll be praying for you! Stay strong!❤❤
- brunette_mamaAs an Army wife myself of 9 years, I know exactly how you feel. Be sure to send plenty of letters during basic and you'll cherish the couple phone calls he gets to make while being there. You've got this!!!
- katiemcshadeePraying for him and for you. Thank you for choosing to serve our country @josh_davis_18 🇺🇸
- katedavismakeupPrayers for the both of you!! Thank you for your willingness & determination to serve our country Josh!!
- jsweeney39@raelynnofficial I have a soldier named Josh too. It's a hard life, I won't lie. Federal holidays, American flags, and camo will take on a different meaning. You will watch those "coming home" videos and you'll cry, I promise. But you'll also learn new words and make new friends that will become your family. You'll be proud and you'll be strong, because he'll need you to be. So keep your head up. It's a hell of a life, but it's worth it. You literally have an army of support behind you whenever you need it. Welcome to the family 💚🇺🇸
- karianne1885@raelynnofficial My Brother also just left 2 weeks ago for army training at Fort Benning. It's tough and sad but what a powerful and selfless thing to do!! Thanks to you and your husband!! 🙌🏼❤️🇺🇸
- neenerbeenervacuumcleanerAlthough I feel many who serve are unappreciated and it's really sad , just know many out there truly appreciate those who risk their lives . This is a beautiful post !
- e_j_ridgeYou must be so proud. Prayers for both you and Josh ...💚
- phibear1872That's amazing! Thank you Josh! What branch? #USAF Proud here! ❤🇺🇸💙
- michellesheptakProud of you, thank you Josh!
- sweetie_pie_97You look like such a strong and independent woman ❣️❣️ love all that you do❣️❣️
- tonyastandleePraying for you family during this time of adjustment
Log in to like or comment.