thepopcastIn our latest episode @samdavidson (CEO of @batchnashville) shared this: "In high school I had long hair. When I finally cut it, I mailed a braid to my girlfriend. We broke up a few months later." PS: this was his mom's idea and she kept the other braid in a shadowbox. YEP, THIS ONE.
- theamazingmrspOmg my mother still has my braid in a puzzle box that I still randomly find and get freaked out by! My kids however think it's awesome and they ask GG to pull it out so they can touch mommy's dead hair!!!! I thought my mom was the only weird one!!!!
- ally_castaldoTHIS is amazzzinngg and the best valentines gift everrr! Also, if I had ever received this, I would have broken up with him immediately.
- ally_castaldo@voicefromthecave so many more details needed. I want to know how they (she) came up with the idea? Was it random or were they talking about his relationship and thought "you know what would make this relationship better? Your hair braid"???
- jennkillmerI'm so uncomfortable
- runningwithmrcooperThis is awesome. I listened to this episode this morning & all I could think about was I wish I'd submitted my story of "love gift". My boyfriend at the time gifted me with a coin purse made out of a chipmunk hide. A chipmunk that he killed, skinned & crafted into some demented accessory himself. I never spoke to him again.
- elfbloomI feel strange and funny on so many levels
- rach.klh😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I thought receiving a Costco tub of gum balls from my high school boyfriend was a terrible Valentine's Day gift. This totally beats that.
- asilveira63Mom. Am I right?
- lewilliams@theamazingmrsp This made me laugh so hard. Thank you for that!
- janmoyerAdding "locks of hair" to my list of things that frighten me.
- sarahsparOh, that is beautiful! 😂
- grass_stains_the_blogDYING @samdavidson!
- emiles02I need some more Just Jamie in my life please.
- yellowhousedaysSTOP!!!!!!! IT!!!!!!
- pattilouadamsNext time my kids try to shame me for their upbringing, I will throw this at them. I. Am. Vindicated. Has to be the grossest thing ever in the life of ever.
- aleshablessedThis is THE BEST follow up to a listener comment...EVER!
- alittlesheltonGagging right now. I can't!!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.