eatprayrundcAfter I set a new PR in Phoenix, I knew I had to change my goal for the BA Half to reflect my new PR. I had a difficult time settling on my goal but finally did so over the weekend (look for the blog post on this tomorrow). With a new (faster) goal, comes new nerves about hitting paces. After my miserable attempt at 3x1 @ 8:20 a week ago, today's 4x1.5 @ 8:20 seemed near impossible. I felt like I needed a good run to get my confidence back. I got my wishes with a great (not easy, but well executed) run. A pace of 8:20 translates to a 12:30 1.5 mi repeat. My splits: 12:16/12:15/12:10/12:18. Ready to tackle Tuesday!!
- eatprayrundc#runner #oiselleteam #runchat #werundc #runthistown #womensrunning #womensrunningcommunity #rundc #runthistown #fitfluential #oisellevolèe #flystyle #zensah #oiselleteamdmv #oiselle #teamwr #berlinmarathon #bandatrailhalf
- runmaryhossAwesome! Sometimes the workouts can just be an off day too. I'm amazed how much weather, what I ate the day before, and even time of the month can really impact a tough workout. You nailed it!
- taraontherunThere you go!!
- karenmcmannBravo! You can and you did!
- papillon_noire88I know exactly what you mean! Reassessing goals and felt a little pace anxiety also. But you (we) got this!
- ebarker361Awesome run! Way to hit your paces!!!! 🎉😍
- itstaraleighYAAAAAS!!!! This is perfect!!! Way to go, Courtney!! Also, this is just the boost I needed before tomorrow's scary workout. 😬❤
- eatprayrundc@itstaraleigh thanks - you've got this!
- dancingtorunningYou can do it Courtney!
- cathymoresCrushed it, Courtney! Way to go!! 👊🏻
- jackiegruendelBig goals. Believe in yourself we all do and know you can run it out of the park. 👍🏻
- aliciarunsfastAwesome job Courtney!! 👊🙌
Log in to like or comment.