ninamachlindaytonValentine's Day is one of my favorite days of the year, so it is fitting that it is my day to be the featured designer in our round robin! We're featuring my Bridewell Cowl, a fairly new release that I am really excited about! It uses several different easy colorwork techniques - all explained in full in the pattern (the body is worked using only one color at a time) - to create a really fun cowl that will keep you or your Valentine cozy and warm all winter long. 4 different lengths and endless color possibilities make this the perfect gift for yourself or for your Valentine. What colors will you choose?
Remember to follow all participating designers (listed below) and #indiepolarbear to play along, and for a chance to win the **GRAND PRIZE** of ALL the featured patterns remember to pop over to today's featured designer's page - today it's me so it's this photo! Be sure like it, comment on it, and tag a friend to be entered for today.
Participating designers are @maryannarella @talithakuomi @fiberdreams @theshitIknit @shannonsq @everydayyarnworks @ChristallittleK @knitterarium @KnitEcoChic @frogginette @ninamachlindayton
#knittinginspiration #knit #knitting #knittersofinstagram #knitstagram #designersofinstagram #ravelrypattern #indiepolarbear
- lisa_c_knitsThis looks so interesting. Congratulations on a great design!
- wildroseqltr@caitalynnie and @tobykitty
- wildroseqltrLovely design
- mammakh3I love this! @indigodogmontana
- khrystteeHappy LOVE @krishou1
- whistlinlizThis features several new to me techniques I want to learn! @kreidawh
- krishou1Love it 😍 thanks @khrysttee I always love to learn new techniques ... isn't it @pelotes37
- dorism67Beautiful design @juliad141
- pelotes37@krishou1 yes it's so lovely 😍 and you @mad2moiselle do you like it?
- susannetalluriI would choose a peach and cream. Beautiful design!😍. @frisbiekim
- knittingkathyLove the Latvian Braid accent
- drbunshuggersPick two colors @caitmonstermu- I'm making one of these and learning some new techniques!
- missjamie333Love the challenge of learning something new! I'm leaning toward black and bright pink or dark teal and grey.
- debbie4knitsReally nice cowl and I too LOVE the braid-- maybe enough to overcome my fear of the B word! What do you think, @donnabriz?
- a.rademacherThis looks like a fun challenge! @ben.rademacher
- timelessknitsThis is cool. What do you think @spiderkateknits
- ovejaenlanadaI love it! I Will choose a bright color to make happier my winter days!
- kanddmom611Love all the color combos @tnacorngirl
- 8bidahoI love this cowl!
Log in to like or comment.