katemissA month shy of 10 years with my valentine. The secret sauce to waking up full of love for someone after 10 years most days (because every day is ridiculously unrealistic, we're both moody drama queens) is to always try to do nice little things for each other as often as possible, preferably full of surprise. Give give give and you will receive (and if you don't, boy bye). Be each other's cheerleader and be a kick ass team with a common goal you work at together. Not every day is a ray of damn sunshine but there's no other rain cloud I want to be under. ❤
- celiacatalinoI always say Joe and I work because we're both emotional firecrackers. 😉 The dynamic makes us empathetic towards each other vs. being with a partner who just doesn't get it.
- sarahsafavijewelryBeautifully said! ❤
- katemiss@celiacatalino yes exactly!!
- dutchandfinnYes!! Well said 👌🏼
- jessicacomingoreSweetest. 10 years! 👏🏼💞
- cottonandflaxAww, you guys are so cute!
- katrinablairBeautiful 💓
- belindaelmsGreat words, Kate. Well done on 10 years 🙌🏻❤
Log in to like or comment.