parkeretcDating can continue, even if you are married and even if you have kids. You may have to fight for it and it may look like a series of small things as opposed to one huge event or night, but I’ve learned to cherish our uninterrupted time together so much more these past few years. Since Eric will be traveling and we won’t be able to have a proper Valentine’s Day together, we partnered with @heymamaco and @oldnavy to sneak in a coffee date last week (child-free) to make up for it! Head over to the @heymamaco blog for more about how Eric and I met and our epic first date. Head over to my blog to read about our first Valentine's Day and my top date night movies. ❤️#valentinesday #ad #oldnavystyle | 📷 : @ashtinpaige
- jenpinkstonYou're not wearing black!! 😱. (Excited to read this post!)
- thelifestyledYou guys are such a cute couple! Love this.
- parkeretc@jenpinkston bahahahaha! i did feel very bright and fearful that coffee would end up on my pants *clumsy*
- avestylesYes! Dating definitely can! We do date night at least every other week
- apartment_34Super sweet mama
- therefinedwomanThis is awesome! Dating is such an important aspect of relationships no matter how long they've been going on 💕
- caitlinflemmingLoved seeing all of these photos! Y'all are too cute!
- colourslaCool concept!
- laurenabradshawLooking so cute!
- sarahshermansamuelYou two are the cutest
- thepromotivationmaniacThat is like relationship goals 🙊🙈
- snoemomremodSo sweet 💗💗
- bykarrabarronDating should never stop! Great advice 🙌🏼
- mostafa.adil_Nice post
Log in to like or comment.