gingertakesphotosGoodbye, sock! I've hated working on you since I started, and ripping back and restarting multiple times didn't help. You weren't intuitive, your PDF didn't include the cable charts, and while you're good-looking, you just didn't put anything into this relationship. See ya on the flip side, yarn! 🐸 #prettifiedthrash #frogitbaby #failure #subwaysockknitting
- jen_beemanIt's pretty but looks like an intense knit. The yarn will make a beautiful other sock!
- sownbrooklynIf it does not bring you joy....#komariyourknitting
- gingertakesphotos@devviepuu Poor me, you mean! 😹
- gingertakesphotos@jen_beeman It's WAY too intense for my current anxiety levels and amount of time spent on delayed trains! 😹
- gingertakesphotos@sownbrooklyn This might be the only situation where I actually subscribe to the konmari method! #hoarder
- sownbrooklyn@gingertakesphotos I think I'm one step under hoarder. It's the clutter phase before the storm.
- izznitI'm gonna break up with my ice cream socks too
- sfarmgirlWay to let go! You're too good for that sock anyway 💗
- gingertakesphotos@izznit Suuuuper sucks but you just know when you hate something, right?
- gingertakesphotos@sfarmgirl It was such a joyless experience! I'm not sure why I stuck with it so long!
- misscrayolacreepyThe yarn is pretty and needs to be a different pair of socks!
- stitcheuseNot a failure! Knowing when something ain't working and putting an end to it shows great strength💪If your knitting project is doing your head in, time to say goodbye. Fab yarn. It deserve better👌 ;)
- shedabblesUncharted cables are the baaaaaane of my existence! Good for you for 🐸 ing!
- littlegreenorchidsYes girl. Cut that toxic relationship out of your life. 👊🏻👊🏻
- frenchtoasttashaAlways better to rip it than be stuck with a finished object you hate!
- gingertakesphotos@frenchtoasttasha I was trying to hang with it because I thought it was pretty, but it's just not pretty enough to justify the headaches! I ripped it out last night and cast on a different sock on my way in this morning. Already feels so much better!
- gentlemanknitYarn. Bye. Time to cast on the resistance mittens!
- gingertakesphotos@gentlemanknit Yesssss!
Log in to like or comment.