halfbakedharvestWarm Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Soft Pretzels. Valentine's Day has nothing on these...
what you need 🍪❤
1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
3 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 batch pretzel dough
1 egg, beaten
Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Add the eggs and beat well. Gradually beat in the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Divide the pretzel dough into 8 equal balls and roll out into a rectangle. Spread a little cookie dough along the length of each piece. Starting with the opposite side, roll the dough up into a log, enclosing the toppings inside. Pinch the seams together and then very gently roll the dough with your hands to form an even cylinder and fully enclose the filling.
Take the two ends of each rope and form into a circle that is overlapped by a couple of inches of dough on either side, twist the ends and lay over the opposite side to form a pretzel shape. Press the ends under the pretzel to seal.
Grab a bowl and fill it with warm water and 2 teaspoons baking soda. Dunk each pretzel in water and then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush the tops with the egg wash and season liberally with sea salt. Bake at 425 for 15 to 18 minutes or until pretzels are very lightly golden and the cookies that have oozed out are golden. You do not want to over cook the pretzels. Eat warm...with milk. Obviously. .
#buzzfeast #huffposttaste #foodandwine #feedfeed #instafood #instayum #onthetable #comfortfood #bhgfood #eeeeeats #eatingfortheinsta #beautifulcuisines #videos #recipevideos @thefeedfeed @foodandwine
- jennajoeyroryruby@mnitkin YES YES YES 🙌🏼
- niquee5404That looks terrible
- husbandsthatcookHad us at warm! ❤❤
- lanna.chele@iamsammijo @jackidaries @l_marzi1 @danambergmann
- kleiwomanOmfg @rachbeltz literally making these tomorrow
- joshmodglin@lindsay_mckenna13 we have to make these
- alsubaie19_What kind of camera and lens?? @halfbakedharvest
- firstname.lastname@example.org make this please!
- email@example.com really? That doesn't look yummy to me
- kjerstioconnell@tierneyoconnell 😍😍😍😍😍
- hannahspajamaslet's make? @emol_the_smol
- chechrebelHoly shiitake mushrooms! This looks delish!
- emol_the_smol@hannahspajamas sunday?
Log in to like or comment.