proteincakeryI'm making a couple more of these low-carb protein cheesecakes today 😍 individual servings made in a jar means easier baking (no water bath) and easy to take with you, in case you're always packing snacks like I am 😁
🍓Ingredients for one 8oz jar
(best if all ingredients are at room temp)
½ package Neufchâtel cheese (4oz or 112g)
1 large egg, whole (50g)
2 oz fat-free Greek yogurt (1/4 cup or 57g)
2 tablespoons natural whey protein powder (10g) - I'm using our Whey Protein For Baking
2 packets stevia (2g)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
🍰Bake for 15 mins at 325F (163C) and then another 15 mins or so at 250F (121C). Bake time and temp really depends on how your oven does with low temps, so could be 200F, or could be 10 mins. Keep an eye - you want the edges to be firm but center can be a little underdone. It will set as it cools. Let it cool completely then refrigerate.
Super-creamy and delicious. Make some!
Prot: 28g, Carbs: 6g (0g fiber, 5g sugar), Fat 29g Cal:397
#proteintreats #proteinsnacks #proteinbaking #highprotein #glutenfree #lowcarbdesserts #glutenfreelowcarb #lowcarbhighprotein #lowcarbsnacks #iifym #lowsugar #lowcarb #lchf #lowcarbhighfat #gains #bodybuilding #fitfood #mealprep #cheatclean #protein #proteinpowder #proteinsnack #allnatural #foodprep #protein #cheesecake #diabeticfriendly #lowcarbcheesecake #lowcarbbaking #proteincakery
- magicmick89I've not heard of Neufchâtel before. Is it like quark?
- delightfully_chaotic_messI've never thought I could bake them in the jar!!
- une_vie_de_super_pandaJ'adore 😍
- proteincakery@magicmick89 it's marketed as "1/3 less fat than cream cheese" and sold next to the cream cheese (in the US, at least)
- proteincakery@delightfully_chaotic_mess yes! worked pretty well! :)
- g_allsup13@proteincakery can i sub the cheese for a low fat version if i want more carbs less fat? Would it still work?
- renea_xtineJust made a batch and swapped for low fat cream cheese and quest vanilla protein-it was amazing! Thanks for the recipe!
- proteincakery@g_allsup13 I haven't worked with fat-free cream cheese, if that's what you mean, but I've seen others have success with it in protein cheesecakes, so I say go for it! :)
- proteincakery@renea_xtine yay! happy to hear that!
- no_excuses_chickGahhh this is perfection😍😍😍
- proteincakeryThank you, Sarah @no_excuses_chick! 😊
Log in to like or comment.