mezcalvagoTío Rey continues to drop knowledge that can only be gained through generations of experience. People often ask about the #perlas, or bubbles that form when mezcal is agitated. It is amazing how much information can be drawn from them. It is not as simple as a certain size pearl to a certain #ABV. These two jícaras are at the same temperature and a similar proof, but the one on the left is from Tobalá, which had less sugar in the piña than the Espadín that was used in the jícara on the right, causing the pearls to be smaller. Different starch levels in different agave produce different size/patterns of pearls at similar proofs. This can only be learned through years of working with different agave. Simply incredible #generationknowledge being preserved. #soyelvago #whatstheproof#prettybubbles #mezcalOAX #olladebarro #soladevega
- tiller_thymeLove it! Thanks for the knowledge!
- lalobacantinaTruly amazing
- beyondthestickThat is absolutely incredible.
- aho122@mezcalvago interesting! Thanks for the knowledge share ❤🙌🏼
- paul_biascoTio Rey 👌
- mezcalphdDig it. May use this factoid soon with full attribution!
Log in to like or comment.